Were you looking for Mastered Ultra Instinct?
Ultra Instinct, canonically referred to as Ultra Instinct Omen/Sign, is a form available to all races that can be bought at Level 490 for 300,000 Zeni. The process of activating Ultra Instinct once purchased is vastly different when compared to activating other forms.
|Health Max||Ki Max||Melee Damage||Ki Damage||Melee Resistance||Ki Resistance||Speed|
- Can only be attained by transforming once the players Health and Ki are equal to or below 15%. Activating it will restore 100% of the players Health and Ki.
- Enormous Ki drain, exceeding SSJ3 and Imperfect Golden. This results in the form lasting for roughly 90 seconds.
- Cannot be manually deactivated. Ki must completely drain. It has 100% health and Ki restoration upon activation.
- Attacks that would normally use up Ki will not, and will instead automatically refill the used-up Ki.
- Running is replaced with vanishing.
- Normal punches and heavy hits teleports the player to a close target.
- There is no way to regenerate KI (includes Senzu Beans/Jars and Ki charging).
- 50% dodge chance for all attacks. The user will vanish staying in the same position but taking no damage.
- As of the Mastered Ultra Instinct update, you lose almost all health when losing the transformation, however there is no effect, unlike Mastered Ultra Instinct
- Ultra instinct has no hidden ki max increase, unlike most other forms.
- It has a five minute coldown before being able to be used again.