Accessing the Hyperbolic Time Chamber
To gain entry to the chamber, the player must fly west of West City (near Ginger Town) until they reach Korin's Tower. They must then fly straight up until they reach The Lookout, where the chamber is located.
Functions in game
Once the player is inside the chamber, they are allowed a 40-minute training session with Goku in his various stages of Super Saiyan (excluding Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x10). When the player hits Goku, they are rewarded with a lucrative amount of EXP taking their current level into consideration.
After 40 minutes has elapsed, the player will be removed from the game the next time they hit Goku. All unallocated skill points will be saved.
Transformations and EXP Gain
Depending on the level of the player once they enter the Chamber, Goku will transform into a different state of Super Saiyan once approached:
- Super Saiyan - Level 1-99 (444 XP per hit)
- Super Saiyan 2- Level 100-180 (1474 XP per hit)
- Super Saiyan 3 - Level 181-250 (2914 XP per hit)
- Super Saiyan God - Level 251-349 (5343 XP per hit)
- Super Saiyan Blue - Level 350+ (Approximately 8000 exp per hit)
- The 24-hour timer on the Hyperbolic Time Chamber initiates when the player first enters the Time Chamber. This means that if the player leaves the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, whether by timer expiration, manual disconnection, being forced out due to an update or loss of connection, the player will have to wait 24 hours before reentering the Time Chamber.
- Goku has the ability to clip through walls, which prevents players from lining him up against a wall and spamming moves that will grant a high amount of EXP, such as Hell Pillars.
- Goku cannot hit you off of the nimbus in HBTC. However, if you touch the ground or die your nimbus goes away, as usual.
- If the player flies far enough away from Goku, he will return to his spawn position but will continue to Z-Vanish behind the player and attack them with Instant Kamehamehas.
- As your level gets higher, you'll gain less exp. (An example may be 13 levels for SSJ3 Goku but only 4-7 for SSJB Goku.) This is due to the slight exp amount from SSJG Goku to SSJB and the huge increase for exp per level.
- Goku can’t die and will remain at minimal health.
- If you manually disconnect before the timer ends and go back to the tower, and if the countdown is still going, you can go back inside the HBTC, but the timer from your first session will still run out and you will be kicked.