Accessing the Hyperbolic Time Chamber
To gain entry to the chamber, the player must fly west of West City (near Ginger Town) until they reach Korin's Tower. They must then fly straight up until they reach The Lookout, where the chamber is located.
Functions in game
Once the player is inside the chamber, they are allowed a 40-minute training session with Goku in his various stages of Super Saiyan (Excluding Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x10, Ultra Instinct and Mastered Ultra Instinct). When the player hits Goku, they are rewarded with a lucrative amount of EXP taking their current level into consideration.
When the 40-minute session has expired, the player will be removed from the game the next time they hit Goku. All unallocated skill points will be saved.
Transformations and EXP Gain
Depending on the level of the player once they enter the Chamber, Goku will transform into a different state of Super Saiyan once approached:
- Super Saiyan - Levels: 1-99 (444 XP per hit)
- Super Saiyan 2- Levels: 100-180 (1474 XP per hit)
- Super Saiyan 3 - Levels: 181-250 (2914 XP per hit)
- Super Saiyan God - Levels: 251-349 (5343 XP per hit)
- Super Saiyan Blue - Levels: 350+ (Approximately 8000 exp per hit)
- Goku has the ability to clip through walls, which prevents players from lining him up against a wall and spamming moves that will grant a high amount of EXP, such as Hell Pillars.
- Goku cannot hit you off of the nimbus in HBTC. However, if you touch the ground or die your nimbus goes away, as usual.
- There is a limit to how far Goku can go in the time chamber.
- As your level gets higher, you'll gain less exp. (An example may be 13 levels for SSJ3 Goku but only 4-7 for SSJB Goku.) This is due to the slight exp amount from SSJG Goku to SSJB and the huge increase for exp per level.
- There is a chance that Goku will turn Super Saiyan Blue before the player reaches lvl 350.
- If the player is effective enough at doing damage continuously in all 40 minutes you can get a level one to completely skip earth.