'Power Levels' are informational measurements of a players strength and capabilities that can be viewed with the use of a Scouter. They have no effect on gameplay other than to gauge a player's strength, which can also be done using Ki Sensing. Both methods have their own strengths and drawbacks.
Methods of Increasing a Players Power LevelEdit
- Leveling Up - After every five levels, a player's power level will increase by 10,000. The value distributed increases later on, though Saiyan's base power increase is not as large as the other races (resulting in a Level 300 Saiyan having an estimated base of ~600,000 compared to a Level 300 Human base power level of ~5,500,000.
- Transforming - This multiplies a players base power level by a certain amount such as: ssj having a 2.4x multiplier on the players power level on use.
- Fusing with Another Player - Fusion affects players' power levels by multiplying them together.
- Purchasing Move Sets - Purchasing the God Of Destruction Move Set or Hit Move Set will increase the player's power level by 350,000 each upon purchase.
- If a Power Level is displayed as 0 on a Scouter, it means the highlighted players Power Level is larger than one trillion, or 1,000,000,000,000.