Planet Namek is an unlockable area after reaching Level 100 and interacting with the Namekian Spaceship in Yunzabit Heights on Earth. It is the first unlockable area and holds a smaller land size than Earth. Here, players can participate in much more challenging and rewarding quests than what was available on Earth (such as fighting Frieza or the Ginyu Force).
- Central Namek - One of the spawn points of the map. Also, Captain Ginyu is near said area.
- Western Namek - Another one of the spawn points of the map. It's also where Burter is located, near one of the villages.
- South Namek - Guldo is located at said area.
- Canyons - Recoome is near said area.
- Destroyed Islands - The Universal Namekian is located at said area.
- Ginyu Force - Although the area is called as so, only Jeice is located there.
- Guru's House - A building atop a large protrusion in the middle of the sea. Here, players can talk to Grand Elder Guru, who will bestow a decent amount of EXP on non-Saiyan/non-Namekian players. A Namekian (not Nail) assistant is also located there, and will offer a one-time Quest. Players should note that if they've gotten the gift from Grand Elder Guru, they're unable to obtain the power-up again, even after prestiging.
- Frieza's Spaceship - An alien spaceship docked on a small island. At said area, players can battle Frieza.
- Elite Frieza Soldiers
- Universal Namekian
- Strong Frost Demons
- Captain Ginyu, Recruit Frieza Soldiers
- Frieza (Currently Glitched)
- Burter, Frost Demons
- Strong Frieza Soldiers
- Frieza Soldiers, Jeice
- Executive Frieza Soldiers
- Rogue Nameks
- Guldo, Super Elite Frieza Soldiers
- Many characters from the Planet Namek Saga are not included on Namek or in the game (e.g, Dodoria).