The Multiplayer Battle Arena is a PvP game mode accessed by interacting with Goku in South City.
There is no form of matchmaking in this game mode. Instead, servers will randomly distribute ten players onto a server with a small condensed map where they will be allowed to fight one another to acquire 'Points' by dealing damage and defeating other players.
Rules and Restrictions
- Players will have three minutes to fight each other. Once the three-minute timer has expired, the player with the most points will be announced as the Winner.
- Players do not regenerate health naturally.
- Speed is capped for all players at 150 points. This cannot be altered, even with the use of transformations or the Flying Nimbus.
- Fresh spawns or players that have died will spawn with a five-second forcefield that prevents them from taking damage. They are still capable of hurting other players during this period.
- All variations of Senzu Beans and Jars cannot be used.
- Ultra Instinct (and subsequently Mastered Ultra Instinct) are disabled.
- Androids are incapable of absorbing Ki and regaining health. This is not an intentional add in by the developer.
- When you enter the mode, your character uses your current Roblox package.
- Sometimes when you enter the mode, the timer stays at zero, which means that the match will never end and players will be fighting forever with no reward.
- If a saiyan uses a transformation that changes hairstyle, and is damaged at the right time when transforming, they will lose their hair altogether. This is fixed when detransforming.
- Players are able to heal with forms and other techniques.
- If there is only one player in the server they will win by default.
- Gamepasses such as faster charging are disabled.