Mastered Ultra Instinct, canonically referred to as Ultra Instinct, is a form available to all races that can be bought at Prestige 2 Level 510 for 1.2 million Zeni. Similarly to Ultra Instinct, it can only be activated once the player is below 15% Health and Ki.
|Health Max||Ki Max||Melee Damage||Ki Damage||Melee Resistance||Ki Resistance||Speed|
- Can only be activated by transforming once the players Health and Ki are equal to or below 15%. Activating it will restore 100% of the players Health and Ki
- Dramatically less ki drain than Ultra Instinct Omen, however it brings you to low health when it ends, much like Ultra Instinct Omen.
- However, unlike Ultra Instinct Omen, there is a dark ki effect that will surround you for 1-1.5 seconds when you run out of ki.
- Attacks that would normally use up Ki will not, and will instead automatically refill the used-up Ki.
- Running and fast flying is replaced with vanishing.
- Normal punches and heavy hits teleports the player to a close target.
- Negates any kind of Ki recovery or regeneration (this includes Senzu Beans/Jars and Ki charging).
- 50% dodge chance for all attacks.
- Cannot dodge guard breaks.
- Changes the users headpiece to a greyish colour (i.e. hair will change colour, a Namekian's antenna will change colour, etc).
- May not turn grey when you transform while already in a form.
- Mastered Ultra Instinct lasts for roughly 130 seconds.