Flying is a mechanic that allows players to traverse the game world faster than if they were to travel on foot. The speed at which a player travels is determined by their Speed.
- Hold [Space] - Ascend / Begin Flying
- Hold [Ctrl] - Descend
- Hold [Shift] - Fly Faster
- Hold [Shift] + [W] + Hold [W] - Fly at Top Speed
- Top Speed + Hold [Space] - Ascend at Top Speed
- Top Speed + Hold [Ctrl] - Descend at Top Speed
'Floor gliding' can be executed by holding SHIFT, A or D and double tapping W whilst running on a flat surface. This results in the player 'gliding' across the floor constantly at top speed, even whilst turning. Once the players Y-axis position is changed (i.e. they are pushed upwards), they will revert to flying regularly.
Floor gliding can also be executed by just holding SHIFT and double tapping W if the players Speed is equal to or higher than 550 points. It can not be executed with the Flying Nimbus.