You can invest your points into multiple fields. Certain stat points that you invest in can be categorized in a popular view as a build. No one forced you to follow these builds! You can play your own style!! These are just people's suggestions. Remember to always follow yourself!
- Melee build - First 100 levels put 100 stat points into ki max,then every 100 levels put 50 stat points into melee dmg and melee resistance until you reach level 500.And if you wish to reach level 600 put all other stat points into melee dmg.
- Balanced Build - Put stat points in Health,Ki Max equally ; Always have 50 more stat points in melee damage than ki damage ; everything you want to put in ki resistance put only in melee resistance ; Have your speed stat 50 less stat points than in melee resistance.
- Power Build - Every 19 levels: 5 melee damage, 3 ki max, 3 melee/ki resistance, 2 health max, 2 ki damage, 1 speed.
- If you already started a build you can change your build when you prestige.
Check: Saiyan Race
- Balanced in all stats, every 5 levels, apply 1 point in ki max, 1 in health, 1 in ki damage, 1 in melee damage, and 1 in speed.
To take over the Kaioken x100's HP drain, every 10 levels put 5 points in Health max and 5 other in anything you want
- Defense doesn't need to be buffed due to the natural buff and when you unlocked Mystic and over. Ki max needs a buff due to high ki drain in better forms.
Check: Human Race
- Ki Damage, Melee Damage, Speed
- Every 5 levels, put 2 in melee and Ki damage. Then put 1 in speed, you don’t really need to put in Ki max
- Check: Frieza/Acrosian Race
- Ki Damage / Ki Max Build: Outlast your opponents with this build while dealing Ki damage like a truck. Put points equally into Ki Damage and Max Ki, ignoring every other stat. The tactic is to dodge and block your opponents moves until they are out of ki, attacking whenever an opening is there. When they run out of ki, start whipping out extremely high-damage Ki blasts and finish them before they can recharge.
- Ki damage build: everything into ki damage. Ki max doesn't need to be buffed due to the vast amount of Ki that Namekian forms have. With this build killing NPCs will be fairly easy, especially with the ki attack genocide shell.
- Offensive build: every 20 levels put 17 points to melee damage, put 1 point on ki max and 2 points on speed. Yes, there should be distribution to ki damage as there is distribution for ki max but it could also help to keep your forms longer and use as many "ki" meele moves you want, but speed would be better, you would not want to go for ki damage in an offensive build, speed helps a lot in punches, as your a melee build, your punches would be 2x faster than your opponent (who did not invest in speed) if you invest in speed.
- Forever Form Build: use 2/3 points on ki max, and slowly you will build up enough ki max to hold even God for as long as you need.
Check: Namekian Race
- Melee build: every 5 levels put 1 point to ki max and 4 points to melee damage. Or, you can just put everything into melee damage, it will not matter in view of the fact that Majin forms have a low ki drain and a good reduction to the amount of ki that moves use but having a good amount of ki max can be useful in PVP matches.
- Wall build: everything into HP, enemies will be largely unable to kill you without running out of ki and you can kill their base form stats with first transformation even with a large level difference (Disclaimer: in PVE this build will level a bit slower but is perfect in team play using rush to replace low ki allies)
- Hold build: Mash as many points into ki max as you can, because normally lack of ki kills Majins. You should be able to hold it as long as possible until the opponent runs out of ki, at which point you can just hit them to death.
- Melee build: Every 3 points put 1 stat point into Ki max, Melee Damage and Melee Resistance, the idea of this build is to be able to tank attacks while still being able to dish out damage.
This Race May Not be the strongest in forms but their Regen really comes in handy
- Upgrading resistance is unnecessary due to Majin forms having a high resistance but you can have a stronger resistance.
- Majin is one of the best races to fight Androids, because of their ki absorption. To decrease chances of death from Androids it is important to add as many points into melee attack as you can.
Check: Majin Race
Android Build Edit
- Glass Cannon build: everything into melee damage, the rest stats should cover from the +1 every level and the ki issues should be covered by the auto ki regen
Note: it is very easy to grind Zeni with this build because at some point(before level 500) you are going to be strong enough to use just a single move like justice combination or meteor crash and be able to kill evil super saiyans and get the full amount
- Tank Build: put half of your points in melee resistance and put the other half in melee damage and/or ki damage. doing so keeps your ki blast immunity as well as letting you take more melee attacks and dish out damage
- Ki Damage, Melee Resistance, Melee Damage.
- 700 Ki Damage, 900 Melee Resistance, 650 Melee Damage (Put that much on stats on those stats while letting the game put stats on your other Attributes)
- 500 Melee Damage, 350 Ki Max and you decide the rest.