A Beam Clash occurs when two players fire a Wave or Beam of any type (chargeable or non-chargeable) at each other, causing the beams to collide with each other. (Currently, the beams do not actually collide, shown below.) In a beam clash, players can add power to their beam by pressing a random button shown on screen. If a player has more power during the clash, their attack will ignore the other one, and keep extending until it hits the other player, dealing extra damage.
- Beam clashes can be triggered between a player and an NPC
- Non-chargeable beams/quick beams can sometimes start a beam clash (eg. GoD Anger, Death Beam)
- Sometimes the beam clash will not happen even if both beams collide, the beams will cancel each other out (This is what happens with NPC’s instead of a Beam Clash).
- Sphere attacks, such as supernova, cannot start a beam clash with other sphere attacks or beams
- If one player dies or leaves the game during a beam clash, the opposing player will continue to fire their beam at nothing, unless they reset.
- If beam scatter happens to clash with another beam, multiple beam clashes will be started at once.
- Sometimes, a beam clash can occur between a beam and the energy wave given off by certain transformations.